Sunday, July 8, 2012

Just What I Needed

Today was a much needed day. I'm speaking for my self of course, but I think my cohort enjoyed it as much as I did. Today we had no plans at all, so we all had free time to do whatever we wanted. I woke up at 7:45 which was extremely weird because, I woke up without an alarm, there wasn't any sun in my face, or any noise outside. That was kind of weird, but I didn't actually get out of bed until my alarm rang, at 8:45. At 8:55 I met with Mariko and Alysa out in the quad, and together we headed to the gym. I am obsessed with working out, so this was definitely something I had been looking forward to. We were in the gym for about an hour and a half before hunger began to take over. At 10:40 we were back in the quad waiting for everybody to come together so we could go to brunch in King's Court. After brunch we separated from each other, and went off to do our own things.


At around 2:30, Mr. Lawrence texted us to ask if we were free for dinner. I had a bit of reading to finish up for class, but I had plenty of time to finish before then. Mr. Lawrence signed us all out, and by 7:20 we were all headed to Baby Blues BBQ. I couldn't go to a BBQ place and not have an ribs, so I ordered half a rack of Memphis ribs with cornbread, mac n cheeses, and rice. The dish came with the cornbread and i got to choose two sides. I really enjoyed dinner! It wasn't just the food, which was great, but the company. We laughed a lot and talked about a variety of topics. I love spending time with my cohort, we have all become so close.


I will be joining Mariko in the morning for an early work out before class. Our second week of class, wow the time sure does fly. I'm sure that's exactly how I'm gonna feel in the morning, so I'm going to get some sleep. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment