Sunday, July 8, 2012

Lazy Sunday

After over nine blissful, beautiful, amazing hours of sleep, I awoke this morning around 10 AM.  The dining hall doesn't open until 11 on Sundays, so I had plenty of time to mentally complain about leaving my bed and get ready.  I felt more rested this morning than I have in a long time, and it was a precursor to a wonderful day.  For brunch, I had fruit, pancakes, and mac & cheese (it looked too good to pass up).  

I returned to my dorm and attempted to make a dent in my summer assignment for AP Language and Composition.  After majorly failing at that, I went with Mariko and her roommate Christine to buy tickets for tonight's showing of Spiderman.  Sadly, just after we purchased them, we received a text from Mr. Lawrence planning a cohort dinner at 7.  Unfortunately, we couldn't go, but I know there will be plenty more dinners to attend.  

After a detour at Ben and Jerry's, I spent some time in my dorm relaxing and preparing for the coming week of class.  It was great to rejuvenate before another week of work.  I went to dinner with  Mariko and Christine and then we walked to the movie theater.  We arrived pretty earlier and got ourselves prime seats in the middle of the theater.  Christine is really fun, and the movie was awesome. I may even see it again for the next Friday movie night. 

Tomorrow starts our second week of class.  I know it will be just as awesome, if not more so, than the first week, and I'm very excited.  We will end the week with a trip to Hershey Park to study roller coasters.  Sounds like hard work.

No comments:

Post a Comment