Monday, July 9, 2012

Yet Another Day In The Life

I woke up this morning at 6:30 without the help of an alarm. Going to bed early sure is nice. I laid in bed for a while and used the computer until I decided to get up at 7:00. I went through the normal morning routine and headed to the quad to meet the cohort for breakfast. This morning only Clara and I walked together, we were joined by the others later. Over the weekend we all noticed that there seemed to be a significantly larger amount of people on campus than usual. It turns out that a few more programs were getting started so we made sure to get to breakfast early.

Physics class today was intriguing. In addition to new material, we reviewed a few concepts that I was familiar with. I felt so empowered with knowledge when I learned from some of my peers that they hadn't learned this information in their more recent physics courses. Class proceeded as usual and then we broke for lunch. Houston Market was abnormally crowded due to all of the new students but all was well once we got our food. When Clara, Mariko, and I walked into the lecture hall we were greeted by a pleasant surprise. Mr. Lawrence, our chaperone, was going to sit in on the second half of class. Seeing our chaperone now that we're on our own is always nice.

The second lab, much like class that morning, made a lot of sense to me. I felt like I completely understood everything and wasn't just guessing. Maybe it was the Insomnia Cookies :)

The rest of the day proceeded as a normal day would. I headed to the gym with Ivette and Chloe after dinner and the workout was intense and oh so worth it. I feel energized at 10:00 at night! I'm using that energy to blog right now and then I'll be crawling into bed in a little bit to sleep like a baby and do it all again tomorrow.

Gotta go! Call time for morning workout is 6:30 AM!

No comments:

Post a Comment